The doors in our place of business are easy to take for granted, but we wouldn’t get far without them. They are the entryways to our establishments and provide security and privacy. They’re also one of the most frequently used features of any building and are therefore vulnerable to damage.Without protection, your doors can be exposed to a variety of potentials for harm that could leave you out of pocket significantly.
Protective door covers have a range of benefits that will save you a lot of money, time and frustration. Whether you work in a private or public space, door protectors provide an extra barrier to secure your door against anything the world has to throw at it.
In this article, we’re taking an in-depth look at the benefits of door protectors. We’ll explain how investing in our product will save you time, money and future frustration. No two businesses are quite the same, but whether you work in a hospital or hospitality, a warehouse or an office space, door protection will pay for itself in the long run.
The benefits of using protective covers for doors
Door protection is a simple solution to a problem that can happen to any business. It’s only a matter of time before your door experiences impact, and our protective covers will ensure your property remains unscathed. Here are some of the many ways door protection will save you time, money and frustration.
1. How door protection saves you time
- Even small blemishes or scuff marks can take an hour or more to fix or clean. Less damage means less time you’re spending on repairs.
- Fixing damage yourself takes time out of your busy schedule. You might even need to come in during your time off.
- In busy areas, like kitchens and hospitals, time can be of the essence. You want doors that can handle impact, whether you open them with your hand or a trolley.
- Quick to clean: Whether you work in a hospital, hospitality, or an office, things can get messy. Door protectors can be easily wiped down and have the added benefit of being anti-bacterial.
2. How door protection saves you money
- Whether you DIY or call someone in, repairs mean money out of your pocket. Even a small scratch or dent can cost more than you might expect.
- If your door gets damaged once, it’ll likely happen again if you don’t take action. The costs will quickly add up.
- The edges and frame of your door are also susceptible to damage. Frame protectors and edge protectors will help minimise future maintenance.
- Too much damage to your door will eventually lead to you having to buy a replacement. Door protection increases the life of your door, allowing you to get more for your hard-earned money.
- Our products are not only practical but are designed to look great. Door protection is an affordable way to spruce up your workplace.
- Easy to maintain: Our products only need detergent and water to clean, saving you money on expensive cleaning products.
3. How door protection saves you from frustration
- Customers are the lifeblood of your business, but when they damage your property, you’re left with the problem on your hands. Walls can be damaged by something as simple as a bump from a chair. Why spend time worrying when you can have the peace of mind that your walls will withstand daily activities?
- Scratches, buffs, dents and chips don’t improve the look of your work area. This can demoralise staff and make a poor first impression on customers and clients.
- Door protection products also increase safety in your business and reduce the risk of damaged doors causing any harm to anyone else before they are repaired.
- Who hasn’t struggled to remove a stubborn stain? Our PVC products are quick and easy to clean and have the added benefit of being antibacterial.
- Our products are environmentally sustainable, so you can feel good that your purchase isn’t harming the planet.
Different types of protective covers for doors
Different workplaces will have different requirements when it comes to door protection. For example, the average day at an aged care facility is vastly different to what goes on at a factory. Every door will have its own set of specific quirks and requirements, which is why we offer a wide range of options.
Rootex can customise its products to suit your specific needs. Our door protection can be installed on a wide range of doors, whether they’re made of stainless steel or wood. We’ll discuss with you the everyday activities of your business and recommend the best door protection solutions to protect your property. We have a range of products including:
- Half door protection
- Door kick plates
- Full height
- Inlayed signage
What are protective covers for doors made of?
To create the strongest, most reliable product, we need to use only the best materials. Rootex uses the highest quality PVC for all its products. Why PVC? Just some of the benefits include:
- Durable – can handle sudden and frequent impact, and is also resistant to scratches and scuff marks.
- Antibacterial – making it an ideal material for kitchens and hospitals.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- It can be made to size to fit the height and width of your door.
- Easy to customise – however unique your door is, we’ll customise a protective cover match.
- Available in a wide range of colours – whatever your decor, we’ll find something to suit your style.
Why every business owner needs door protection
No one wants to spend more money on maintenance and repair than they have to. Doors are made to be used frequently, and the more something is used, the more exposed it is to damage. The problem is that accidents happen, and the results can affect both the appearance and the functionality of your door. Door protection will cover your doorways against avoidable damage. Our products are an investment that will save you money, time and frustration for years to come.
What you need is a solution that will guard your doors against impact without interfering with your day-to-day operations. Our products are antibacterial and easy to clean, making them perfect for hospitals and food preparation areas.
If you’re planning a renovation or just want to spruce up your work area, we have the design to make your business look stylish. Whatever your layout, we have a wide range of colours and designs to fit any decor. Want to look after your walls as well? We can design wall protectors and door protection that will not only provide efficient protection.
Where to find protective covers for doors
Looking to protect your doors from whatever the world throws at them? Investing in protective covers for your door is an investment that will soon start paying for itself, saving you time, money and frustration. Rootex can take care of all your wall and door protection needs with a wide range of products available.
Proper installation will make a huge difference to the effectiveness of your door protection too. Our experienced team can help recommend the perfect protection for your door and can even install it for you. If you’re looking for more information or want to organise an installation, get in touch with us today.